Friday, July 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy... :(

I've been thinking about kiddie parties on a daily basis, and I still do... But I've been quite busy for the past few days (quite busy is an understatement), and have to take a couple weeks off from blogging. I work from home, which means my every day is a crazy mixture of house work, baby duty, wifey chores, and hours of online work (have to pay the bills...and save up for future parties. hehe).

My head's been filled with whimsical thoughts of a really princessy candy buffet for a party I'm helping out with this coming October (a 7th birthday for a sweet little girl). And I've been scouring the web for ideas. I must say, candy buffets are the new 'it' stops in any kiddie party! I am loving how most of the candy buffets I've seen came with a lot of DIY ideas, and that there are also numerous resources online for party printables.

I hope I'd be able to work more on the draft of my next post (my current obsession: candy buffets. Oh, I think I said that already.), but for the meantime, here's another great site for awesome party styling ideas: http://sophisticatedyum.wordpress.com/.

Happy Kiddie Party Planning guys! :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment